Sharonelle recommends the following guidance, notes of interest and usage techniques:
- Open container of wax and place it in a heater;
- Allow the wax to melt completely, then heat to lukewarm temperature. and stir for even consistency;
- Test the wax for the optimal temperature prior to application to ensure the wax will not harm your skin;
- With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth;
- Place a cotton/pellon strip on the wax covered area and rub firmly in direction of hair growth;
- Stretch the skin with one hand, and with the other pull strip in a snappy decisive movement against hair growth; and
- Apply a layer of Aloe Gel when treatment is completed.